Please check here before contacting our support team so that we provide a faster response time.
Can I combine promotions or vouchers?
How do I extend my voucher?
Under ‘My Vouchers’ on the left panel, find your voucher which you wish to extend and click ‘Extend my Voucher’, the voucher validity period will be extended by 21 days.
Note that the 'extend my voucher' feature will only appear 7 days prior to expiration and is not applicable for Groupon vouchers which can not be converted (e.g all Groupon vouchers starting with 'G').
My voucher doesn't work, what should I do?
Also, double check to see if you have created the correct product that corresponds with the voucher. The product size/style can be found at the top of the screen in Photobook Designer.
If it still doesn't work, email us the voucher PDF and we'll be able to check it for you.
Can I order multiple books at a time?
Cannot connect to server?
To fix this, you can:
a) Download and install a different web browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox OR
b) Temporarily disable your internet security (Norton, AVG, etc...) and firewalls
c) Another alternative is to use mobile internet or a free wifi connection to place your order (takes a 5 mins) which will then allow you to export the files and upload from the original network connection.
What is the purpose of the red and blue lines?
Why is my order status "Waiting for Files"?
Can I pick up my book?
I did not receive a confirmation email or how do I track my order?
Can I change the style/size of my project?
I get error messages in Photobook Designer?
Low Quality Images - This error message occurs when the image is enlarged too much based on its resolution. We recommend that your images be 300 DPI for the best print quality. If you are happy with what appears on screen, then proceed with your order as you are still able upload and use the affected image(s). Just keep in mind, the print might not be as clear.
Missing Pictures - This error message occurs when the image(s) has been moved/deleted/renamed from where it was originally or it could have been on a USB/CD/DVD which is no longer in the computer. To fix this, you can:
- Put your images back where they originally were then reopen your project OR
- You can open your project and then select Find Missing Pictures. After you do that, simply update the photos or folders that you moved.
Can I transfer my current project to another computer?
How do I reorder a book?
- Log in to your account by using the My Projects option at the top of this webpage.
- Click on "Current Orders" or "Previous Orders" and there will be a "Reorder" option for the project.
Slow upload time?
- Open your existing project in Photobook Designer
- Click on the green color shopping cart button on the right side of your toolbar
- Tick on the Disclaimer check box and click Start button
- Select Upload Finished Pages, click Continue and the upload process starts
- Once the upload is completed, you can proceed to close the window
Tips while using online editor / ready books:
- Check your browser and make sure it's up to date
- Try to keep to a maximum photo size of 8 MB / 300 DPI and in JPG format
- Try to load no more than 10-20 photos at one go
Contact our Support team
Looking for us? We are here to help. We have various communication channels for you to reach us.
Office Location: 7181 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 114, Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 1A3
Office is open Monday to Friday 9.00AM to 5.00PM