How do I extend my voucher?
You are able to extend vouchers purchased within Photobook and group buy vouchers which are activated, these vouchers will only be able to be extended 7 days prior to expiration.
Under "My Vouchers" on the left panel, find your voucher which you wish to extend and click "Extend my Voucher", the voucher validity period will be extended by 21 days.
Where / When do I enter my voucher code?
You are only required to enter your voucher code after you have designed your photo product. When in the Web Shopping Cart, proceed to the 3rd page (after shipping and billing) and enter your code under the “Voucher Code” section.
For more information on how to order, please visit any of the links below:
I have activated my voucher code. Why is it not showing up in my account?
Note: Voucher codes activated before September 12, 2014 will only show up under your account after it has been redeemed.
You will be required to enter the voucher code once again in the Shopping Cart under the Voucher Code section. Click "Redeem" and the discounted price will be reflected.
How can I make my image brighter / enhance my images?
There are two ways to brighten your images if they are dark. First you'll need to drag and drop your image onto the page and then left click to select it.
Once this is done, click on the 2nd icon at the top right hand corner to access the tools menu. You can use the Brightness and Contrast slider bars to adjust your image or use the one click Auto-Enhance feature. These tools can be used to adjust your images so that the brightness level throughout the album is consistent for better results.
I have not received my product even after it was shipped awhile ago.
Please note that business days exclude weekends and public holidays.
Why am I unable to login into my account?
Please note that your username is case sensitive. If you have registered with us in the past, please ensure that you take note of the capital letters when you login.Alternatively, you may try logging in with your email address.
There are two platforms that contains your details.
- Web Account: This mainly stores your purchase details, pending voucher codes and past orders. You could extend your voucher codes by clicking “Extend My Voucher” and update your profile as well.
- Web Shopping Cart: This platform is mainly for order purposes. You may redeem your Gift Cards, reorder past projects as well as change your future order details here.
Can I combine promotions or vouchers?
My voucher code is showing up as invalid.
Please see the checklist below:
- Check that you are using the correct site to create your book. You should be creating from a site base on your country of residence
- Copy and paste the code into the voucher field as sometimes "zero’s" and "O’s" can be misinterpreted.
- Make sure that the offer hasn’t expired as each code has a expiration date.
- Check if you are creating your the right product. In terms of Photobooks, Debossed and Imagewrap are not the same products.
If you have done the above checklist and the code still does not work, please contact us to have the code reactivated for you.
Can I order multiple Photobooks at a time?
You can order multiple copies of the same book (style, size and design), but not different designs, styles or sizes of books in one order.
Note: Only one voucher code can be entered in one order per time.
Can I combine orders to save on shipping?
No. We are unable to combine orders as each order has it’s own production schedule and may be printed in different parts of the lab and/or at different times. In order to streamline the production process and make it more efficient, orders are printed and shipped separately.
As the volume of orders is high, it would take more time to locate separate orders and ship them in one consignment. Also, the consignments are based on weight and savings in cost could be very little.
I get a error message “Cannot connect to server” when placing an order using Photobook Designer Software.
Try any of the below troubleshooting methods:
- Check if you are connected to the Internet.
- Temporarily disable your Firewall and Antivirus.
- Ensure that you are not connected to a restricted connection, for example, an office connection.
- Ensure that you have Administrator’s rights under your account when using the program.
- Try changing your default browser to a different one.
If all fails, kindly send us a support request via this link.
Can I pick up my order once it is ready?
I have created a wrong book type / size. How do I change it?
- While in your project, look out for the "Change Product" button on the top.
- Select the book type of your choice and click "Change".
- If your project was created using v3.0 and above, find the icon and select the respective book size that you would like to change to and click "Change".
- If you do not see the icon, duplicate your project by and rename it. Open the duplicated project and locate the button.
- If you still do not see the icon, please update your software by clicking the "Check for Updates" button.
Please double-check your artwork before submitting as the layout may be affected by the change.
Note: This is a limited function that may not work for every type of book and certain Software Readybook templates only. If you do not see this button in your project, you may need to create a new project again.
I get error messages after checking my project when I'm about to place my order. How do I fix them?
Here is a list of errors that you may encounter:
Non-Critical Errors (can be ignored)
- Missing Text Box
- Missing Picture Box
- Low Quality Picture
The first two errors may occur if you have an image covering the text box or picture box.
The Low Quality Picture error can be ignored if it looks OK in Preview, but may appear slightly grainy or pixelated.
Do an overall preview to see if the affected pages look okay. You may choose to ignore this by ticking on the “Critical Errors Only” box and proceed to checkout.
Critical Errors (must be fixed)
- Text Overflows Box
- Missing Picture
To fix the Text Overflows Box error, go to the affected pages with the stated text box, double-click to edit the Text Box. Ensure that you have ample space for your text, or you may have accidentally created too many blank paragraphs by clicking on “Enter” too many times.
To fix Missing Images error, right-click on the image and select “Find Picture…”. Locate the missing image and click “Yes”.
Contact our Support team.
Looking for us? We are here to help. We have various communication channels for you to reach us.
Call us: (647) 559 2496 (Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 5pm, Eastern Standard Time)
Visit us: 7181 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 114, Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 1A3
Office Operating Hours
We're open Monday through Friday, from 9am - 5pm.
Closed on Public Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.